What to Bring
- Books or magazines to read during down time. Materials with positive or motivational messaging are recommended.
- Photos of family, friends and pets
- Medication in its original packaging
- Valid ID (e.g., driver’s license, passport, insurance card)
- A blank notebook for journaling and reflection
- A music device that IS NOT WiFi enabled. Any electronics with WiFi will be secured during the initial blackout period.
- Prepaid Visa cards for purchasing. Cash is not allowed.
Do not bring pre-workout supplements or energy drinks. These items will be confiscated.
Hygiene and Self Care
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soap, face wash and lotion
- Shampoo, conditioner and hairbrush
- Feminine hygiene products
Do not bring any products that contain alcohol such as perfume, hairspray, mouthwash or hand sanitizer. Lotions or salves containing CBD are also not allowed.
- Two weeks of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing
- A light to mid-weight jacket (it can get chilly by the beach!)
- Shorts no less than 6-inches from the top of your thigh
- One or two nicer outfits for special occasions
- Socks and undergarments
- Bathing suit
- Pajamas and Bathrobe
- Slippers or Sneakers
- Orthotics or prescription footwear, if applicable
Do Not Bring Clothes That
- Are overly provocative
- Have drug or alcohol imagery
- Have explicit language
- Show any gang affiliations
- Allude to or specifically cite hate speech or hate crimes
These items will be confiscated if you bring them into the center to protect our other clients and their sobriety.