The costs associated with addiction and mental health treatment can sometimes scare people away from receiving the help they need. Fortunately, Beacon Health Options strives to meet and satisfy the behavioral healthcare needs of its members. This includes the kinds of treatment of substance use disorder and co-occurring mental health disorders that Pacific Sands Recovery provides. Read on to learn how Beacon insurance covers rehab and other services in an efficient, affordable way.
Does Beacon Health Options Cover Mental Health Treatment?
Mental health has been the focus of Beacon Health Options for decades, making the company an industry leader in helping people realize their wellness and recovery goals. The core of its mental health program starts with an emphasis on clinical excellence, data-driven technologies, and a large provider network.
Among Beacon’s specialty solutions for mental health disorders:
- Depression management. Support, coaching resources, and clinical care for every level of the depression care management continuum. This includes advanced case management for those needing intensive services.
- Psychiatric disability management. Transition support for employees coming back to the workplace after time away to recover from behavioral health issues, helping to minimize disability costs and lost days of work.
For members looking to Beacon insurance for rehab and other services with Pacific Sands Recovery, the cost of such services can vary. The cost of services depends on the plan’s benefits and whether the select therapist or facility is in Beacon’s provider network.
Most Beacon Health Options plans have a deductible, the set amount one must pay each year before coverage “kicks in.” Once a member reaches this deductible, Beacon covers some or all costs attached to someone’s treatment. If they haven’t yet met their deductible for the year, then their insurance usually will not cover therapy sessions and they will held be responsible for their cost.
Does Beacon Health Options Cover Addiction Treatment?
As one might expect of an organization dedicated to specializing in behavioral health conditions, Beacon Health Options offers world-class substance use disorder and alcohol use disorder treatment. It also offers clinical mental health management, and a comprehensive employee assistance program.
The company’s national network includes more than 100,000 behavioral health providers and facilities. In addition, Beacon Health Options provides “linkage” among healthcare providers, support organizations, policymakers, state agencies, and other players to drive innovation in addiction treatment and eliminate gaps in service.
Some of the ways this is done include:
- Applying clinical expertise. Through staff clinicians, its huge provider network, and advanced informatics and reporting, Beacon identifies high-risk members early. Then it applies interventions before the addictive behavior worsens.
- Expanding access. Working with its healthcare partners, Beacon’s various programs are designed to address behavioral health issues, from emerging concerns to complex conditions. The company develops clinical pathways to expand access to specialty services, including medication management and long-term services.
- Providing clinical, administrative, and financial value. Beacon’s nationwide presence enables it to address challenges regarding healthcare access, rising medical costs, and evolving quality expectations. Through an evidence-based utilization and quality management program, Beacon Health Options’ services are delivered in a clinically appropriate, cost-effective way.
Beacon Health Options can cover the following Pacific Sands Recovery Center’s services:
Beacon also provides coverage for outpatient treatment services. Of course, the outpatient facility must be in Beacon’s network to qualify for more robust coverage, unless in cases of emergency or some other exception.
Beacon’s policies regarding out-of-network substance use disorder treatment depend on the plan. For example, “out-of-network” means Beacon Health has not formally approved the treatment provider or facility. Therefore, it’s a good idea to reach out to a Beacon Health Options representative for clarity.
The Opioid Management Program at Beacon Health Options
In light of the nationwide opioid epidemic, Beacon Health Options considers opioid use disorder a chronic illness. As a chronic illness, it is best treated under the chronic disease model of care. Beacon’s Opioid Use Disorder program engages policyholders and their families and caregivers throughout the addiction recovery process to improve patient outcomes. Such a model promotes community-based care coordination, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), and other recovery-oriented services.
Learn More About Beacon Insurance for Rehab in Orange County, CA
At Pacific Sands Recovery Center in Orange County, California, we offer comprehensive treatment for substance use disorder. We also offer treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders. Our individualized treatments are tailored to your specific needs and capabilities, empowering you to focus on healing and progressing in your recovery. We can also assist you in developing an effective aftercare plan and support system.
To learn more about Beacon Insurance for rehab with Pacific Sands Recovery, contact us today.